These breakfast waffles are so versatile and useful. They freeze and thaw beautifully, so they are always ready to compliment any meal.
This is an improved recipe. With the addition of Guar Gum the waffles can be made thinner (if that is how you like them) and they do not break when handled.
Breakfast Waffles |Gluten Free, Grain Free
What you will need – A waffle maker or frypan (skillet)
Breakfast Waffles Gluten Free, Grain Free – Ingredients
- Eggs – 6 or 7
- Organic coconut flour – 8 rounded tablespoons
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoon
- Water – cup of water or more
- Salt – pinch
- Guar Gum – 1 teaspoon
Method: Breakfast Waffles Gluten Free, Grain Free
- Using a jug mix all eggs, salt, baking powder, guar gum with a stick mixer or blender of your choice. Add the flour and water. The coconut flour absorbs moisture and to keep the mixture pourable you may need to add more water.
- Grease the pan with coconut oil
3. Pour the mixture into the waffle maker or pan (about half a cup full at a time.)
4. Cook until golden brown.
These breakfast waffles can be prepared the day before and ready to make an awesome breakfast to kick start the morning for the busy bloggers lifestyle.
Breakfast Waffles 1Breakfast waffles. Blueberry sauce, yogurt Goat's Milk) Gluten free and grain free Click To Tweet
Blueberry sauce: I used frozen blueberries, put them in a saucepan with a little water, some zero and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Just bring this to boil and then simmer for a few minutes. I then took 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour mixed in a little water and blended it into the blueberry sauce.
Yogurt: This is my homemade Goats Milk Yogurt naturally thick and delicious
Breakfast Waffles 2
What a delicious breakfast this is with eggs, bacon tomato, avocado. Team this with a breakfast waffles, add some butter and even a little maple syrup.
Both of these breakfasts are very inviting, gluten free, grain free, GMO Free. These breakfast waffle meals have no refined sugar. Don’t for a minute feel sorry for yourself if you think that gluten free eating may help your well being. This little lifestyle change may be just what you need.
Join us – we uplift and encourage each other –
Enjoy these healthy recipes