Dark Chocolate Hearts
Now, what says ‘I love you’ better than a red rose with dark chocolate hearts containing tiny ginger pieces?
Dark Chocolate Hearts Ingredients
100 g of organic dark chocolate at room temperature
Three or four pieces of crystallized ginger chopped very finely
Very small amount of Stevia
Heart MoldSay 'I love you' with these dark chocolate and ginger hearts Click To Tweet
Dark Chocolate Hearts – Method
1. Place a small glass or china bowl in a saucepan that has around an inch of water in it.
2. Heat the water and then break the chocolate into the bowl and slowly heat it until it is melted. Don’t overheat it, just gently melt it.
3. Add the small amount of Stevia and stir well.
4. Add the finely chopped ginger and stir
5. With a teaspoon, spoon the chocolate mix into the heart shaped molds. When they are all full, shake it a little to make sure the chocolate mix is well settled into the mold. Don’t worry if it looks a little messy as that will drop off later.
6. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until they are set.
7. Then turn the mold upside-down over baking paper and twist the mold to release all the lovely dark chocolate hearts.
8. If there are pieces hanging on gently trim the hearts.
9. Wrap them in foil or put them in a presentation box and return them to the fridge until required.
10. While you are working if your hands are melting the chocolate, put your hands on a freezer brick to cool them down.
Let the romance begin as those dark chocolate hearts melt in the mouth dispensing all those healthy antioxidants.
Dark chocolate hearts with ginger
Join us – we uplift and encourage each other –
Enjoy these healthy recipes