No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake is gluten free and has no added or refined sugar. Carbohydrates 9g per serve. It features raspberries and cranberries. Very easy to make, this recipe will serve 6-8, depending on how hungry your guests are.
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake |Gluten Free
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake – Ingredients
250g Cream Cheese – at room temperature
1 can Creamy Evaporated milk (unsweetened) Chill the can of evaporated milk. Leave it in the fridge overnight or if you are in a hurry put it in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours, shake the can every half hour to even the chilling.
1 cup pecan nuts
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Sweetener – I use a combination of Stevia and Zero
Agar Agar or Gelatin
1/2 – 3/4 cup organic dried cranberries (read IHerb product description and customer reviews)
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake – Preparation
1. Chill the mixing bowl in the fridge while preparing the other ingredients.
2. Decide on the serving dishes. You may like smaller individual bowls like the one above. Or a larger dish like an 8inch x 8inch. Wipe the inside of the dishes with coconut oil. (The oil is not essential).
3. Measure out the agar agar or gelatin and prepare it according to directions. I use 2 teaspoons agar agar.
4. Have the cream cheese at room temperature and cut into 5 pieces, ready to be added to the mixture.
5. Wash and drain the raspberries and chop the cranberries,
6. For the crust, put the pecans in a blender and blend until it is a crumb consistency. Press the nuts into the containers. As this recipe makes a good quantity, you may like some small containers as well as a larger one.
Method for the No-Bake Cheesecake Mixture
1. In the chilled mixing bowl add the chilled evaporated milk and beat with electric beater
2. Slowly add the sweetener and lemon juice as you beat. It should be nice and thick.
3. Add the cream cheese one portion at a time, beating well all the time.
4. The mixture is lovely and creamy and ready to add the agar agar/gelatin. Keep beating while you add this.
5. Add the raspberries and beat with the electric beater to break them up. Don’t beat too much if you like fruit chunks in the mixture.
6. Add the chopped cranberries
7 . Pour this creamy mixture into your dishes.
8. Cover and place in the fridge to chill.
9. Decorate how you wish with cream or coconut cream, grated chocolate, cranberries and top it off with a raspberry.No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake – Gluten Free – no refined sugar - easy - delicious Click To Tweet
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake
It may seem like a lot of steps to get your no-bake Christmas cheesecake to this delicious stage but once you gather and prepare the ingredients, the rest of the process comes together quite quickly. Being no-bake adds to the economy of the dish.
Of course, you do not have to confine your no-bake cheesecake to Christmas, it will be a hit all year around. I think it may even make your most often requested dessert.
To save time, make a double mixture and freeze one before you add the decorations. It will be ready for another occasion.
No-Bake Cheesecake – Gluten Free – no refined sugar
I know that like me, you love to live a frugal lifestyle by saving where you can. That is why I want to share this link to IHerb. This link will save you on your health products. Take a look now. Just click on the image. I am proud to be an IHerb affiliate because they treat the customer so well. As well as low prices they also give back 5% of your order value toward the next order.
Join us we uplift and encourage each other –
Enjoy these healthy recipes