Now this is a treat to make your mouth water. Soft serve probiotic ice cream, it has the look and taste of sophistication and will add elegance to the dinner table.
All this and it is healthy and probiotic. Gluten free, Grain free and GMO-free. When eaten it has a refreshing effect that does not leave you feeling thirsty or with a mucous after effect. Healthy wholesome dishes to keep our blogger’s lifestyle healthy.
Ingredients for Soft Serve Ice Cream Probiotic
- 3.5 cups of goat’s milk yogurt or your favorite yogurt, I use goat’s milk yogurt because I make it myself and that is very economical.
- 150 g fresh cherries – stones removed
- 3/4 cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
- Sweeten to taste, I use a combination of Stevia and Zero, both natural sweeteners.
- 2 rounded tablespoons of Non-GMO Lecithin Powder – I have not used this in my other ice cream recipes. It adds the goodness of Lecithin, acts as a thickener and has a nice creamy taste.
- I also added 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger juice, just for the goodness of ginger. This is optional and I don’t think it added very much to the flavor. You could also add some coconut and finely chopped nuts.
Method for Soft Serve Ice Cream Probiotic
1. This is so easy just put all the ingredients into a blender and blend them. You could hold a little of the fruit back and just put it in for a few seconds so that there are larger pieces of fruit in the ice cream.
2. Pour the mix into ice cream dishes, I like to use glass or silicone trays. Freeze.
3. Around 15 minutes before you want to serve the Cherry Soft Serve Ice Cream take it out of the freezer to get a good consistency. Put your fancy serving glasses into the fridge to chill.
4. Put the ice cream into the blender and blend for a few seconds and pour the soft serve ice cream into the chilled glasses.
5. Decorate with a cherry, cream or however you wish, if the room temperature is warm and you are not quite ready to serve, put the filled glasses back in the fridge until you are ready.
Enjoy the goodness and pleasure of your Cherry Soft Serve probiotic Ice Cream
This is a very refreshing treat and I am sure you will want to make cherry soft serve ice cream often.Soft serve ice cream healthy and probiotic. Gluten free, Grain free and GMO-free. Click To Tweet
I know that like me, you love to live a frugal lifestyle by saving where you can. That is why I want to share this link to Iherb. This link will give you a 10% discount on your first order. Take a look now. Just click on the image. I am proud to be an IHerb affiliate because they treat the customer so well. As well as low prices, a 10 % loyalty reward is credited to your next order.
Join us we uplift and encourage each other –
Enjoy these healthy recipes