Here it is, the delicious Thai red curry chicken meal that my husband cooked. It was really really nice. I think it was more than just because I did not have to cook it. He did a great job and it did not take him long at all. There is nothing like having your meal cooked for you to give a boost to the busy blogger’s lifestyle.
Thai Red Curry Chicken – Gluten Free
He is using Organic low carb Fettuccine, this only has 20 calories to the whole packet. It is different but if you are not expecting the normal Fettuccine, then it goes very well in a meal like this, with plenty of flavor.
Thai red curry chicken – Ingredients
- Chicken: he used a freshly cooked store bought chicken. The price is about the same as a free-range raw one and we don’t have to use energy cooking it.
- 1 Jar of Thai red curry, it is gluten free, dairy free and organic
- 1 pk of Organic low carb Fettuccine, this only has 20 calories to the whole packet
- Curcumin which is an active ingredient of Turmeric – It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. Just use Turmeric powder if you have it. Some say it is more effective than Curcumin.
- A little back pepper (It helps the turmeric absorb into your system)
- 2 cups of mixed frozen green vegetables
- 1/2 cup of organic sultanas
Thai red curry chicken – Method
1. Break the chicken into bite size pieces and put in the fry pan with a little water
2. Thoroughly wash the low carb Fettuccine. Then using a knife and fork cut it up into shorter bite size pieces. Add this to the pan
3. Add vegetables, sultanas and Curcumin (the latter is in capsules which we break open and use about 4 in this meal)
4. Add the jar of Thai red curry
5. Simmer for 10 minutes
6. Garnish with red bell peppersThai red curry chicken with low carb (8 calories) fettuccini - a very quick meal Click To Tweet
There we have it one flavorsome meal of Thai red curry chicken with lo carb Fettuccine
I hope you get to make and enjoy this as much as we did, it is so healthy with all those vegetables added to the other ingredients. Put Thai red curry chicken on your menu. Now this is a nice easy quick recipe for a husband who is not used to cooking, he could make Thai red curry chicken and feel good about his accomplishment.
I know that like me, you love to live a frugal lifestyle by saving where you can. That is why I want to share this link to IHerb. This link will save you on your health products. Take a look now. Just click on the image. I am proud to be an IHerb affiliate because they treat the customer so well. As well as low prices they also give back 5% of your order value toward the next order.
Join us – we uplift and encourage each other –
Enjoy these healthy recipes