The Pinterest Game #31a – Welcome
Friday 19th February 2016
Game is open from 9 pm ET(US Thur) 12md(AUS Friday) and Closes 3 am Wednesday ET(US) 6 pm(AUS)
News – We will continue with the two games
Due to the increased popularity of the Game and players finding the benefit of having their pins re-pinned. We are running the two games at the same time.
This means that you can put your pins into the first game and double your chances of winning by putting them in the second game right away. No need to wait for the first game to fill up. The five FEATURED pins that you must re-pin will be different in each game. Both games will generate their own winners, to DOUBLE your chance of winning. That is six (6) winners each week.
Keep the daily re-pinning going – you will see growth.
**I bookmark this page and come back to re-pin 10 pins each day**
Here is our best Pinterest tip for you.
Pinterest loves you to re-pin other people’s pins. Big Pinterest accounts recommend pinning between 10-50 of other people’s pins per day. Very time consuming. Problem solved. Here in the game, the Pins come to you – just re-pin the pins from the Game. I have found that when I do the daily re-pin I get more followers.
Meet your host and co-hosts
Kathleen Blogs at The Blogger’s Lifestyle
Charissa Blogs at Cook with a Shoe
Jennifer Blogs at Younique Expressions
Jen Blogs at Conversations at the Ironing Board
Linda Blogs at Mixed Kreations
Jem Blogs at JEM’s Eclectic Home
(Jem and Jen are taking a short break for personal reasons, they will be back)
Kellie Blogs at Pins in a Nut Shell
The Pinterest Game is looking for more awesome co-hosts (Time commitment around 1 hr week)
For those serious about wanting to increase traffic and social media – get more info here.
How the game works – The aim is to be FEATURED
There are two games running at the same time – each game has a cap at 75 entries.
Both games are open for you to submit pins to ( this doubles your chances of being a winner)
Each game has its five (5) FEATURES that you must re-pin when you enter the game.
1. Re-pin the five (5) specified pins (featured below) to your own boards
2. Submit up to three (3) of your Pinterest pin URL’s using the Linky button below. (To find the URL click on your Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser – it will look something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/494270127832143595/)
3. You now have an equal chance of being a winner. The program Inlinkz randomly chooses 3 winners to be FEATURED.
That is all there is to it. Re-pin the five (5) FEATURED pins > Submit your pin URL’s in the Linky button>
What is in it for you?
1. You get to display your pins here for all to see.
2. All Pins will be re-pinned
3. Winners will be FEATURED the next week. To be FEATURED means that your pin will be one of the Pins that everyone has to re-pin. How good is that! When your pins have re-pins, it is like sending Pinterest a message that you are popular and then Pinterest promotes you to others so they may pin or follow you.
4. Pinterest brings traffic to your Blog.
Note: re-pin the five (5) FEATURES for each game2 games - six (6) winners - Your pins re-pinned + FEATURES get more. Click To Tweet
Note: By linking up to this game, you give the hosts permission to share your posts and images via on social media or as a feature, all with links back to the original source. If you have entered an email address into the link up, an email reminder will be sent to you when the game goes live.
Learn to be smarter Pinterest Pinners
This Weeks Awesome 5 FEATURES must be re-pinned
Use the Links Above ↑ to do the re-pinning (Total 5)
Now you submit your pin URL’s to the blue linky button below↓
To double your chances of winning go to Game “b” NOW – You can submit the same or different pins.
Thank you for doing the right thing to make the game rock along and benefit everyone.